Vision and Goals:
- To train the child in useful manner.
- Practice in which adopting the knowledge in the subject matter through life skills.
- Curriculum guidelines to discipline a positive impact on the progress of pupils.
- Assist the school community to formulate appropriateness that focus on improving
literacy for the students.
Purposeful teaching involves:
- The scheduled teaching enables to have the learning process an effective one.
- Learning through the practical observation with audio and visual.
- Structured lessons enable students to gain their apt knowledge.
- Professional learning terms to plan, implement and evaluate comprehensive literacy
program for students as having potential to achieve at a higher standard.
- All teachers are an active role in supporting and monitoring student’s progress in
literacy and activities.
- Communicating expectations about literacy achievement levels for all students.
- Providing students with intellectual challenge and development.
- Fulfilling student’s expectations as tomorrow’s achievers.
- Parental involvement in children learning.
- Special programs for students identified at risk of not achieving acceptable literacy
outcomes and implementation of adaptable method for their good outcome in
- Evidence of improved student outcomes in literacy across the curriculum is
assessed as per CBSE.
- Promotes and provides opportunities to work in partnership with and local
community agencies to acknowledge and develop student’s literacy practices at
home and in the wider community.
- Teachers work with each other and with students to develop a shared language and
common understandings for talking about and monitoring student’s progress in
literacy in all essential learning stands.