- Timely plan and leads opportunities leads the school community in renewed
approaches to teaching and learning based on diagnostic and formative evidence
of student outcomes in literacy.
- Using range of assessment practices to support improved student outcomes in
literacy including formative, ongoing and summative measure that include peer
and student self assessment.
Stimulating and secure learning environments:
- Raising student in their self esteem with fair discipline.
- To collect the immediate, direct and positive student feedback.
- An orderly peaceful and pollution free atmosphere.
- Creates an opportunities for students to work regularly over time with a teacher
with whom they can establish an effective working relationship to improve their
literacy achievement levels
- It enhances every child with very good leadership qualities.
- Being a leading professional - involvement in and knowledge of what goes on in
- It improves learning experiences and literacy outcomes for all students.
A focus on learning and teaching is in evidence when teachers:
- Teachers ensure all students experience improvement in literacy outcomes relative
to their identified learning needs and potential.
- Provide regular and frequent feedback to students about their performance in
- Extension of care for the students who struggles in a particular area of curriculum.